I think it's time to....

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
...say a fond farewell to my Ask the Pro forum ;)

With a full-time job and a position on the WPBA Board of Directors....I have not been able to devote much time to making this forum a success. Unfortunately, my focus in 2007 was on the WPBA organization...not the game itself...and so I didn't get around much to posting. I think the ATP forums would be much better served by disabling my forum to make space for someone new and exciting (SVB would be a popular option!). I'll be asking Mike to disable this forum by the end of the week.

I'd like to thank everyone who ever participated in any discussion here. It means so much to me that I have made fans and friends here over the years. I have met so many of you...and enjoyed every minute of it. And a special, special thank you to Mike Howerton. I was the first female player to have her own forum....and I was flattered and amazed by that honor. To date, I consider being asked to host my own forum as one of my greatest accomplishments.

I will most definitely still be hanging around the forums....AZB is THE greatest source of billiards comings and goings IMO. And if any of you ever wanted to ask a question, or just say hi, please feel free to PM me at any time. I can't promise that I'll get back to you that day, but I will get back to you.

sjm
Williebetmore
DeadPoked
Rich R
pjadedd
Wally in Cincy
wayne hancock
jhendri2
LAMas
yobagua

You have all been very kind ot me over the years...and regulars here on my forum. Big hugs to all of you....and I thank you with all my heart for your continued support and friendship.

All the best,

Melissa Herndon

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
Melissa Herndon said:
...say a fond farewell to my Ask the Pro forum ;)

With a full-time job and a position on the WPBA Board of Directors....I have not been able to devote much time to making this forum a success. Unfortunately, my focus in 2007 was on the WPBA organization...not the game itself...and so I didn't get around much to posting. I think the ATP forums would be much better served by disabling my forum to make space for someone new and exciting (SVB would be a popular option!). I'll be asking Mike to disable this forum by the end of the week.

I'd like to thank everyone who ever participated in any discussion here. It means so much to me that I have made fans and friends here over the years. I have met so many of you...and enjoyed every minute of it. And a special, special thank you to Mike Howerton. I was the first female player to have her own forum....and I was flattered and amazed by that honor. To date, I consider being asked to host my own forum as one of my greatest accomplishments.

I will most definitely still be hanging around the forums....AZB is THE greatest source of billiards comings and goings IMO. And if any of you ever wanted to ask a question, or just say hi, please feel free to PM me at any time. I can't promise that I'll get back to you that day, but I will get back to you.

sjm
Williebetmore
DeadPoked
Rich R
pjadedd
Wally in Cincy
wayne hancock
jhendri2
LAMas
yobagua

You have all been very kind ot me over the years...and regulars here on my forum. Big hugs to all of you....and I thank you with all my heart for your continued support and friendship.

All the best,

Melissa Herndon

Good luck in '08 Melissa! I hope to be seeing you on tv many times! Thanks for sharing with us in your forum over the years. Hopefully this year we will finally meet. If I am still living in North Carolina when WPBA's tournaments here roll around, we will definitely meet.

Take care!

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DeadPoked said:
If I am still living in North Carolina when WPBA's tournaments here roll around, we will definitely meet.

Take care!
BCA Expo in June unless there's another WPBA event prior to that. You definitely don't want to pass up the chance to meet Melissa, she's one of the coolest gals I've ever met.

Best of luck in your new administrative position with WPBA. :)

Pjadedd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sad to see you go, Melissa. Best of luck this year with everything. You better come back and post after your first WPBA win.

PJ

JG-in-KY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Melissa you were very insightful with your posts about the WBPA and the life of a professional. You are defintely a credit to the game. Good Luck!

jhendri2

Rack'em Sausage
Silver Member
Melissa,

Good luck in 08 and with the WPBA. I always root for ya' on the tour. Your a class act and I've enjoyed our conversations. I hope you'll visit us here on AZ occasionally.

All my best!

Jim