reputation?

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
Hiya all,

not sure if i have to post it here, or on the non pool related.
When i wanted to change my sign, i saw 3 posts under the titel:
Latest Reputation Received , 35pts.

Whats the purpose of this? how can u give someone reputation points? what can u do with this points? cant find a Faq about this...

sorry for the silly solly question of the week?

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On that subject, I am not sure what this
report.gif
button does, by you might just have only 34 reputation points now. Sorry.;)

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
ow thx alot barbara for the link. Didnt see it before. Post closed :p

ps thx to those who leave nice reputation feedback :D didnt actually think people would have any use of silly sally solly posts. Glad i helped some around.

Tbeaux

Angelic Hotdog
Silver Member
Here Bruno (Solly,Silly, Sally?,Solartje), I'm giving you rep point now if it'll let me. You press the REP button below someones post.

Terry

Edit- Nope it wouldn't let me give any rep yet.

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
ow man, are u all on drugs? :D
just had my silly question of the week, and sudenly there's a reputation mania. Thx for that!! but i still prefere to get reps when i actually post something good ;) , not with silly question posts like this one.

but thx all for the points, but lets stop it there :) my post wasnt ment to beg, just understand :p ull have enough posts to give me some rep. im adicted to this forum , so i wont be going anywhere soon.

terry, no problem m8. your a good friend, and i know u would give as many as u could, just as i would. we dont need a number to prove our friendship.

cuejoey

25 mm chain guns matter
Silver Member
Solartje said:
ow man, are u all on drugs? :D
just had my silly question of the week, and sudenly there's a reputation mania. Thx for that!! but i still prefere to get reps when i actually post something good ;) , not with silly question posts like this one.

but thx all for the points, but lets stop it there :) my post wasnt ment to beg, just understand :p ull have enough posts to give me some rep. im adicted to this forum , so i wont be going anywhere soon.

terry, no problem m8. your a good friend, and i know u would give as many as u could, just as i would. we dont need a number to prove our friendship.
You better get used to what reputation is ...your getting Better and Better at pool.......someday you will be known as the greatest in your country....:)

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
hehe :) very nice compliment, but not even near. In fact i didnt set up a real goal when i started. i just wanted to master a ballgame, i never really played intensivly before. But now i got adicted. dont know why, but this never happened so hard before. not on french billiard, not on 3 cussion, not on snooker, pool just got me hooked more then every other game. I dream of it, i stand up of it, and i even made my girlfriend addicted to it. She's blackmailing me every day if i dont learn her :D

well, ill make this silly solly statement of the month... (took me exactly 5 seconds to come up with it)

"I dont got the natural talent to become the best, but i DO got the talent to become the best solly i can..."

cuejoey, thx for the very (but surprising, because i think u overestimate me, im just one of the most pasionate players, not one of the best players) nice comment. u just made my day :D

Reactions: Hal