James Walden 11-1

eaglesfan44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow that is pretty incredible to beat John Schmidt that bad. James is a good player so not taking anything away from him but that is clearly a manhandling. Pretty impressive.

Poke N Hope

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
James is a veteran road player. He has the ability to beat anyone. I have seen him destroy many a player for the cash.

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
eaglesfan44 said:
Wow that is pretty incredible to beat John Schmidt that bad. James is a good player so not taking anything away from him but that is clearly a manhandling. Pretty impressive.

Those in the KNOW are aware that if these two gambled Walden would be the favorite. I thought that this match would be close considering John's victory last year and the confindence I'm sure he has in that venue. James must have just caught a gear.

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
No one has to beat Walden. He plays as good as anyone on the planet! JMO..

Southpaw

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
corvette1340 said:
Those in the KNOW are aware that if these two gambled Walden would be the favorite. I thought that this match would be close considering John's victory last year and the confindence I'm sure he has in that venue. James must have just caught a gear.

I'd pay to see a long race or an ahead match. I like James by a teench on a barbox or playing 1p and John by the same amt playing 9ball on the big track.

If the two played the ONLY thing I would bet is JOHN wins playing straight pool.

Adam<=========got nads, don't he??:rolleyes:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
eaglesfan44 said:

Does anyone know how many racks Walden ran? Or did anyone watch the match that can give us some insight into what happened?

Thanks,
JoeyA

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Southpaw said:
No one has to beat Walden. He plays as good as anyone on the planet! JMO..

Southpaw

James plays as hard as anyone on the planet,but playing as good as anyone is a bit of a reach.