Earl Needs some luck!

microterf

Registered
Poor Earl need some luck, it's tough when you play better than anyone in the world, but you can't get any luck... I would love to see him on the World poker tour, or World series of poker, he would put Phil Hellmuth to shame when it comes to whining.

microterf

Registered
Yes, my favorite! I can't stand people that whine all the time, (Phil and Earl mostly) I mean be glad you have your health, and realize that if you were that much better than everyone else, and there was no luck involved, there would also be no money to be made, so you'd be working in a factory and be the best poker/pool player in the world without a game.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
There is a sure way to attract luck to one's side. Ronnie Alcano is reported to have pulled all his teeeth out :eek: because he believed this was the reason for Efren's luck (I actually kept an atricle from Manila Bulletin about that, will scan and post it later, it's a fascinating reading). If nothing left, Earl could always try doing that. Considering you have to play teethless like Efren (and Alcano?) does, such whining will sound funny :D Or there will be no reason to complain as luck will be with him forever since.