Michaela Tabb

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a couple shots for you guys.....( I WAS thinking about all you AZB members who weren't lucky enough to attend.) The videos just don't do it right.

90600431.jpg

And another just a little closer......for you non-believers out there!! She is one pretty lady!!

90600434.jpg

ioCross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cept for that giant lump on her cheek :)

what exactly qualifies you to be a pool ref? was she at one point a female pro?

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MAN....

Is there some nit-picking going on or what....

Do you guys only come out at night????

Rick S.

BPG24

Banned
Rick S. said:
MAN....

Is there some nit-picking going on or what....

Do you guys only come out at night????

Rick S.

I am just messing with you... LOL

I like her, but she can't ref any of my matches... Too distracting

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe I should change the title to MRS. Michaela Tabb.....

Somehow I don't think her hubby would take kindly to your statement! (it's alright to think it...just don't say it.)

Rick S.

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Rick S. said:
Maybe I should change the title to MRS. Michaela Tabb.....

Somehow I don't think her hubby would take kindly to your statement! (it's alright to think it...just don't say it.)

Rick S.

Great Buford T. Justice line - now, you can THINK about it, but don't do it. Forgot....pool forum....Minnesota fats from the Hustler, but another movie :D

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have gotten to know Michaela fairly well over the years. She takes her job seriously and is one of the best referees in the pool business! It is not an accident that she is doing all these big matches for Matchroom.

She is a class act on and off the table as well, hence her huge popularity worldwide. She is as well known as most top players. Yes, she can play pool and snooker as well. I would call her a good amateur player.