Lazy - no energy

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing new at the room. No surprise there. The fishing has been better than average. Just got back from a week at Hawks Cay. Got a small swordfish one day and loaded up on snappers and reef stuff. Trolling sucked but the tarpon cooperated just fine. Just send me a PM when you’re ready for some fish and I will go get you something fresh.

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Michael, had been thinking about you lately and was glad to see the post. I do hope you feel better soon.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
sweet synopsis dj aka walter rollrite:cool:
I am surprised if nobody else has mentioned
perhaps the most newsworthy
and frankly shocking of current events on azb
*drumroll please*

well deano said he figured out how to post pictures:thumbup:

great to see you michael and hang in there pal!!

Lol. I was out and about playing but started messing around azb while I was smoking and I got caught up. With some proper research that could’ve been pretty funny...there’s been some stuff going on here for sure lol..

I actually meant to say cornerman was missing in action as well. I haven’t seen him around in a while. Ol’ Bong.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Lol. I was out and about playing but started messing around azb while I was smoking and I got caught up. With some proper research that could’ve been pretty funny...there’s been some stuff going on here for sure lol..

I actually meant to say cornerman was missing in action as well. I haven’t seen him around in a while. Ol’ Bong.

I don’t like to complain, Jeff....but your research could’ve been more exhaustive.
You forgot to mention that azhousepro sold us some dry goods...
...now a bunch of us have more shirts to lose when we gamble...:eek:

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Good to see ya back here, Mike...every day is gonna get better and better. :thumbup:

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Michael, good to hear from you.. I think your body is still in recovery
mode from all the treatment.. wouldn't hurt to go in for a routine
checkup, brother... stay strong:thumbup:

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey there Micheal! Maybe a lil' caffeine to Perk you up is in order? Pepsi Zero has a decent amount more caffeine than regular diet sodas if you like things like that.

I am not a big fan of extra meds but for my mom her cancer doctor gave her something to boost her appetite, It also perked her up a bit more too. May want to ask your doctor about that if you haven't already.

You have proven to be a fighter in the past and all your azb buddies and buddettes are pulling for you:)

**** cancer. I hate that mofo!