My loaded justis Pro-lite (And a few low end cues)

Getnbzy

Take 2 they're small
Silver Member
Just got it and it exceeded my expectations. What do you think???

DSC01319.jpg

DSC01320.jpg

DSC01328.jpg

DSC01322.jpg

DSC01329.jpg

DSC01325.jpg

DSC01340.jpg

DSC01352.jpg

DSC01323.jpg

DSC01339.jpg

Photos courtesy of Bryan mordt www.bcmcue.com

Thanks again jack.

Those interested in premium cases please visit http://members.aol.com/jjustis4/

PoolSleuth

Banned
AWESOME Three Tumbs up....

Getnbzy you did an Awesome Job of illustrating your New Jack Justice Case, I think Jack should be proud of his work. Your Case is a Beauty.

Now please tell me who is the Cuemaker that built the Cue with the White Butt Cap...? ;)

shoutout33

"The Emperor"
Silver Member
Low end cues huh?

Yeah, I'd really love to see what your "high end" cues look like then.:rolleyes: Searing, TAD, and what...a Kersenbrock?:eek: Oh yeah, nice case by the way too. :p :D

My bad...it's a BCM...still not low end though.

Last edited:

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
shoutout33 said:
Yeah, I'd really love to see what your "high end" cues look like then.:rolleyes: Searing, TAD, and what...a Kersenbrock?:eek: Oh yeah, nice case by the way too. :p :D

I have to agree...
There is nothing low end in any picture.
Exceptional cues and now an Exception Case to go with them.
Great design and thanks again for the awesome pictures.

Myron

Purdman

Banned
Damn

Wouldn't I like to find that loaded puppy in a parking lot. I would have to call ya and request a ransom.
Very Nice Indeed, Purdman:eek:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
That's nice. I like the Schmelke and the Meucci the best, although the Lucasi is quite attractive.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SWEET.

Great case but those cues have to go. PM me and I'll gladly take them off your hands :D

Getnbzy

Take 2 they're small
Silver Member
shoutout33 said:

I'll have a BCM 1 day but as for now the cue in the middle is a 17 year old Southwest. I should have put 1 of these :)p ) after the low end part of my post.
They all get played with and although they all hit differently they all hit super sweet (IMHO):D

Getnbzy

Take 2 they're small
Silver Member
PoolSleuth said:
Getnbzy you did an Awesome Job of illustrating your New Jack Justice Case, I think Jack should be proud of his work. Your Case is a Beauty.

Now please tell me who is the Cuemaker that built the Cue with the White Butt Cap...? ;)

Just in case you didn't catch alpine's post, the cue with the white (Delrin) butt cap is a 20 year old TAD. I changed a few things on my case after making the initial order and jack was very patient all the way through. Jack is THE man where cases are concerned. Thanks for the kind words.

Getnbzy

Take 2 they're small
Silver Member
Purdman said:
Wouldn't I like to find that loaded puppy in a parking lot. I would have to call ya and request a ransom.
Very Nice Indeed, Purdman:eek:

Good luck. The only time this has/will be in a vehicle is if i'm in it also. Yesterday while getting some lunch i had a few humorous moments including one older couple asking if i was carrying a clarinet in there and when another person asked what was in there i told them I was a semi-professional fisherman and my custom rods break down in parts and fit perfectly in this case:p . Couldn't resist that 1. But if ya ever stumble across this setup, my ransom payment would have to be....My cousin (Girl in avatar and we are from west virginia so no personal questions:eek: ) AND my car. Take care purd.

coastydad

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PoolSleuth said:

Looks like a Tad to me.

Getnbzy

Take 2 they're small
Silver Member
TATE said:
That's nice. I like the Schmelke and the Meucci the best, although the Lucasi is quite attractive.

Aahhh I love seeing another graduate of...
11646860_F_tn.jpg

With honors of course. :p :D

Note to mods - Hope this doesn't result in strike 1 cause it's strictly in humor with no malice intended.

PoolSleuth

Banned
Getnbzy said:
I changed a few things on my case after making the initial order and jack was very patient all the way through. Jack is THE man where cases are concerned. Thanks for the kind words.

Love that Case... :rolleyes:

X Breaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are styling!:) :) :) Those fine toolings around the edges are so elegant!

Thank you for sharing. Enjoyed looking at them a lot. Did you get your name on the case?

Richard

Getnbzy

Take 2 they're small
Silver Member
nipponbilliards said:
You are styling!:) :) :) Those fine toolings around the edges are so elegant!

Thank you for sharing. Enjoyed looking at them a lot. Did you get your name on the case?

Richard
As i browsed jack's site and viewed the different names on the cases I also noticed things such as world champion, us open champion etc. below the name, and as I am MUCH less accomplished with only a few oregon state championships under my belt (Late 80's), I decided to pass on the nameplate.:) Thanks for the compliments richard.

PoolSleuth

Banned
Getnbzy said:
I am MUCH less accomplished with only a few oregon state championships under my belt (Late 80's), I decided to pass on the nameplate.:) Thanks for the compliments richard.

Well you could alway order a JJ Shoulder Pad with your Name on it...;)

T

Timberly

PoolSleuth said:
Love that Case... :rolleyes:
Jack does beautiful work, but more than that, he's a helluva guy. He has an infectious smile that's always on his face. I had the pleasure of meeting him at the DCC and I mean it when I say that it was a pleasure. I don't recall a single time that he wasn't smiling. Nice, easy going guy. ;)

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great looking case!

Jack is currently working on a custom case for me to match my Ron Haley cue. I can't wait!