CSI Podcast 14 Tonight, Thursday, 5:30pm PST

CSI - Ozzy

Banned
It's long overdue but CSI will record CSI Podcast 14 tonight (Thursday, May 14) at 5:30pm PST and release it on the CSI YouTube Channel on Friday, May 15. CSI General Manager, Ozzy Reynolds and Robert LeBlanc, AKA "Cotton," will discuss the following topics:

1. Upcoming Events
2. Enhancements to the BCAPL National Championships
3. US Open 10-Ball & 8-Ball Championships
4. Playing Open/Pro Events on 7ft Tables
5. Select Questions from AZBilliards & Facebook

If there are specific questions or topics that you would like us to address, please post them here. Thank you!

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How does one obtain eligibility for the "Leisure" divisions?

I copy/pasted from here... http://thepoolscene.com/bca-pool-league/leisure-division-returns-bcapl-national-championships

CueSports International, Henderson, Nevada (April 3, 2014) – The 2014 BCAPL National Championships will once again include the “Leisure Division” which is designed to give lesser skilled players a better opportunity against players of similar ability. For years, hundreds of players have participated in the “Open Division” with little success. Their support of the BCAPL National Championships is greatly appreciated and we wish to provide them with a better opportunity to compete on a more level playing field.

Entry Fee: $80.00

Payout: Approximately 50% (much deeper than normal)

Eligibility:

* Players who have played 2 years in the Open, Senior, or Super Senior (since 2005), and have never cashed in any Singles Division
* Players who complete a full league session in the bottom half of their local league and their league uses LeagueSys (the CSI league management software suite)
* The criteria above does NOT guarantee eligibility in the “Leisure Division.” Player history will be researched and be a major factor in establishing eligibility.
* Players competing in the Leisure Division may also enter the 2nd Chance Singles events (if 2nd Chance eligibility criteria are also met), all mini tournaments, and much more.

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After the loss of Justin, who will be taking over live streaming and video production of tournaments/invitationals?

Green Hornet

Registered
Will Joe Tucker's American Rotation playoffs be going on during the Nationals?

Also, I personally hope Cotton can tell a few stories as well. If not tonight, I'll hit him up for some at the Nationals.

Last edited:

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ozzy - there was a mini controversy about the Swanson tourney (I think it was that one) about how the added money and the payouts were described. You don't need to get into that, but I'd be interested in your general thoughts about how you describe these things, if there are any problems with how these things can be presented, are there any improvements that can be made, etc.

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why can't all 75 year persons play in the super senior division if they were never pro level?

CSI - Ozzy

Banned
Update

Update: Due to a few pressing issues, the CSI Podcast will be uploaded tomorrow. We apologize to those that were looking forward to watching it today.