FS Helmstetter Cues

topcat1953

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
For sale is a good selection of Helmstetter Cues.

Helmstetter Cues offer a lot of design and quality for the money.

Be sure to add $18 for Priority Mail 2-3 days.

There are several pages to view.

SOLD OUT

20002 g.jpg

20002 h.jpg

20002 i.jpg

Last edited:

topcat1953

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Helmstetters

and more.

These Limited Edition Cues are superbly built. All of the detailing is perfect.

If you need more precise measruements on any of the listed Helmstetters, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks for viewing.

Enjoy

20002 p.jpg

20002 q.jpg

20002 r.jpg

20002 s.jpg

20002 t.jpg

Last edited:

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
The Miki Co. made some of the BEST production cues in the world! The Helmstetter line is just one of the examples! A very fine example indeed!

Why anyone would buy a Meucci, Viking, or Lucasi is beyond my comprehension. Even Perchauer, Schon, Predator, or McDermott can't compare to the quality and value of these cues!

Last edited:

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Hay Colby

If there is an old hand made steel joint pre 1968 Richard Helmstetter Cue call me.I will take it and probably every hand made Helmstetter you have.
Your friend,
Nick :) 850-474-0628

topcat1953

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Helmstetters

Thanks for the opportunity Nick.

Unfortunately, I don't believe I am going to find any in this collection that will go back that far.

huckdat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

hello topcat1953,
sorry to drag up an old thread.i have the same model as #24 but have not been able to id it.i tried to enlarge the photo to read the model number with no success.
please id this cue for me.
thank you
scott

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
The Miki Co. made some of the BEST production cues in the world! The Helmstetter line is just one of the examples! A very fine example indeed!

Why anyone would buy a Meucci, Viking, or Lucasi is beyond my comprehension. Even Perchauer, Schon, Predator, or McDermott can't compare to the quality and value of these cues!

Miki did not make those. They made some forearms on occasion, They also made house cues and the low end raminwood shaft cues for Adam. The Helmstetter line was made in Japan at the Adam factory. all the higher end Adam cues were made in there factory but some times using blanks made by other vendors in order to keep up with high production demands.

Here is a quote from Dick Helmstetter,
Adam alive and well - 01-29-2011, 12:31 PM
this is Richard Helmstetter replying to the question regarding the Adam Ritz cue.
this model began about 1970 and continues today---but only special order. it is mage by Adam Japan in their factory in Saitama, Japan. they currently make the butt splice there, also, but at different times the splice was made by sub-contractors, like Miki.
Miki's speciality was one piece house cues made out of ramin wood and Adam was their exclusive world-wide distributor. later Miki made various low-end cues for Adam.
at this time there is no connection between Miki and Adam.
adam has a very nice, modern factory just outside of Tokyo and makes pool cues, including all of the Balabushka and Helmstetter lines, snooker cues, and three cushion and balk-line billiard cues.
they have a joint venture in China where they make cues for the asian market and some parts for other cues.
i am alive and well in SoCal thinking about making a few cues again.