View Single Post
Old
  (#13)
Eric.
Club a member
Eric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1225

03-26-2020, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATE View Post
I would contact the SBA and see what loans and grants might be available.

I would pay very careful attention to the fiscal reliefs being provided small businesses though the government packages.
Amen. From what I heard, the 2 trillion stimulus package that is supposed to pass the house vote, today, has specific provisions for small businesses, specifically, through the Small Business Administration (SBA). Typically, the few/main avenues for small business support has been through the SBA, but the stimulus package is supposed to have additional provisions or revisions to how the SBA will support small businesses.

If I owned a poolhall, this would be the next place I contacted (after securing a line of credit thru your bank).

Eric