Thread: Cut
View Single Post
Old
  (#4)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

09-07-2019, 11:04 AM

Wow. I though everything had sorted itself out as of Friday. I was hoping it was over so that every sports show on ESPN/FS1 would quit spending half their show time on AB and his nonsense.

He asked for it though posting personal phone calls he had with the Coach and the letters about the fines. He has been acting like a little teenage school girl. Oooooooooo someone clamped down on me so I gotta put the details on social media to let everyone know how bad I have been treated. Unreal! I think he enjoyed his year off to much and really doesn't want to play anymore. The foot thing he had was real dumb. I have been to a cryo place here locally to check it out. It is very clear what to do and not do during treatments. The helmet issue..real dumb. Posting his fine letters and the phone call..real dumb. Getting in the face of the Team GM....real dumb. Seems to be a pattern there.........

Prediction: Some other team will snap him up and regret it soon after.