Shane Vanboening vs Jayson Shaw

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They'll have to take a few more away if they want to give Shaw a chance.

59-38 Shane.

Yeah, but it screws up the stats.

PoolBum -- do you remember in Game 99 (by their count), Shane scratched on a kick at the 5-ball and Jayson ran out? My question is about the next game after that (their #100), with Jayson breaking. My stream froze, and by the time I got it back Jayson was shooting the last couple of balls. So I imagine it was a B&R for Jason, but I am not sure. Can you confirm that it was a B&R? And if so, do you remember how many balls he made on the break?

As another memory jog, it was the game between the one where Shane scratched kicking behind the 5-ball and the game where Jayson hooked himself for the 3-ball.

Last edited:

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Yeah, but it screws up the stats.

PoolBum -- do you remember in Game 99 (by their count), Shane scratched on a kick at the 5-ball and Jayson ran out? My question is about the next game after that (their #100), with Jayson breaking. My stream froze, and by the time I got it back Jayson was shooting the last couple of balls. So I imagine it was a B&R for Jason, but I am not sure. Can you confirm that it was a B&R? And if so, do you remember how many balls he made on the break?

Sorry, I haven't been following the match closely enough to be able to recall. Usually when it's a tight match I pay close attention, but with a 20 game spread I've been hopping around on the internet intermittently.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry, I haven't been following the match closely enough to be able to recall. Usually when it's a tight match I pay close attention, but with a 20 game spread I've been hopping around on the internet intermittently.

OK; thanks for the response.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Shane is about to put the finishing touches on day 2, up 65-40 now.

Shane started the day up 33-21, so he's up in today's play by a 32-19 count.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Shaw gets a game to make it 65-41. Shaw is shooting .918 tonight, and losing 32-20.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
You can thank Accu-Stats and Pat Fleming for the stats =) He allowed me to score the match using his TPA software I use for all of the Accu-Stats matches =) Normally you only see the interface when I post photos on facebook but we were pressed on time and I could not use it to feed their graphics software... Hopefully it will go behind the scenes again for the next one coming up which will be Earl and Sky......

Shane 46-26
Shaw at table

I like the stats board they have
Shane 932 Shaw 845

View attachment 527424

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Nobody wants to admit this, but Shane makes everybody look like a 700 FR in this format. I wanted to bet on Shaw, but there is NO part of my self preservation that would allow me to do that.
Jason

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can thank Accu-Stats and Pat Fleming for the stats =) He allowed me to score the match using his TPA software I use for all of the Accu-Stats matches =) Normally you only see the interface when I post photos on facebook but we were pressed on time and I could not use it to feed their graphics software... Hopefully it will go behind the scenes again for the next one coming up which will be Earl and Sky......

Earl and Sky are going to be playing a match?

What is it with people that want to set up all these one sided matches?

Klink

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nobody wants to admit this, but Shane makes everybody look like a 700 FR in this format. I wanted to bet on Shaw, but there is NO part of my self preservation that would allow me to do that.

Jason

I made that mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klink

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For Sky?

You don't have to search hard for anyone that would give him a challenge in a long race.

but it's not Earl.

That’s what Shaw thought. It’s the first time I ever bet against svb in this format and he is destroying him.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s what Shaw thought. It’s the first time I ever bet against svb in this format and he is destroying him.

Why would you bet against SVB in this format?

This is what he's best at, and Shaw isn't exactly the best player for the cash.