Keith mccready

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
It's a shame he quit playing just before the streaming came along. He would be one of the best draws for streaming with mic hook-ups on the players. Oh well, you got to do what makes ya happy, and I guess poker does it for Keith now a days. Johnnyt

Big Perm

1pkt 14.1 8 Banks 9 10
Silver Member
Search.....there are a few threads over the last few months....there are some talks of him picking up a cue again, but sounds like he's got other stuff keeping him busy.....

houmatroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith sure knew how to work a room !

Was a beautiful thing to watch Keith work his magic...If the room was dead & nobody wanted to bet a quarter you could always rely on Keith to get the action started.

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
About 25 years ago he lost to some game named Vincent. He just hasn't been the same since.

(Its about time for another sequel)

What a good thought, sequel would be great, without Fast Eddy, Vincent is nothing, and the two meet up again and ,.....hmmm help me out here, carry on the sequel...lol..
Or better yet.. KEITH, write your book so we can all share some of your GREAT Career. Good Luck in retirement and for now, may the cards fall your way.

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
It's a shame he quit playing just before the streaming came along. He would be one of the best draws for streaming with mic hook-ups on the players. Oh well, you got to do what makes ya happy, and I guess poker does it for Keith now a days. Johnnyt

id pay for that. Keith is awesome.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ccn7...Surely you know this. Fast Eddie passed away recently. I doubt that he could return from the dead, to do another movie! Tom Cruise is passe' too. It should be some younger actors. But the idea is good!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

What a good thought, sequel would be great, without Fast Eddy, Vincent is nothing, and the two meet up again and ,.....hmmm help me out here, carry on the sequel...lol...

s'portplayer

Midnight Rambler
Silver Member
Keith & Incardona

Whatever happened to the McCready / Incardona match that got so much hype a few months ago.

Was all of that just woof'n or did the deal fall through?

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
ccn7...Surely you know this. Fast Eddie passed away recently. I doubt that he could return from the dead, to do another movie! Tom Cruise is passe' too. It should be some younger actors. But the idea is good!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

i think i said WITHOUT Fast Eddy,why not just make your coments and points of view on topic related only and just let us little people have our fun. Thank You.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Woody...What he said was, as a premise for the script, "without Fast Eddie, Vincent would be nothing, then the two meet up again!" ;):D I'm saying that implies that Fast Eddie would be part of the movie concept.

ccn7...I was just making sure you knew that Newman had passed away. I didn't mean anything sinister by the comment. Sorry you took offense.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

I think thats why he said "without Fast Eddie" :wink:

Last edited:

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
JAM.... You mentioned in a fairly recent thread (something to the effect)that there was a Keith pool match announcement forthcoming... :yeah:

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How the heck do you figure that wasn't "on topic"? It was on topic with your post. I went through a year of your posts, and you don't seem like a bad guy. You like instruction, why dis one of the best instructors in the country?

I agree with Neil that Scott was on topic and don't see why his comments were offensive to the OP.