anyone else having trouble accessing the APA site on their phone?

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
This started about a week and a half ago or so. I've always accessed the site on my phones over the years, including the current one that I'm typing this on.

I can get to the site page just fine, its when I try to log into Member Access that it tells me that it cant find a secure connection.

I've cleared the cache, and all that.

I can log in on PCs successfully. The LOs office said they were working on upgrades, but as I can still log in on a PC, I'm buffaloed.

Ideas? Happening to any one else?

Kaiser Bob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No issues here on chrome for android, just tested Samsung's browser and no connection error either, maybe try installing a new browser to test if it's settings on your current one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
No issues here on chrome for android, just tested Samsung's browser and no connection error either, maybe try installing a new browser to test if it's settings on your current one?

For someone who has sold consumer electronics for nearly 30 years, I'm surprisingly resistant to adding new browsers or other stuff....and I'm really not that frustrated over one site to change it. Yet. Heh heh.

I suppose its my stubbornness, and the fact that it was working on this device recently, and that everything else is still working.

Thank you tho. I may yet try another browser. I had to put another music player on, as the native google player kept trying to make me go to internet radio rather than the 12 GB stored on the micro sd card.

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes...me too. I got it to work by going through poolplayers.com instead of how I used to access through the local site. Hope this helps!

Kaiser Bob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can you log in to other sites using a secure connection, like service accounts, banks?

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Can you log in to other sites using a secure connection, like service accounts, banks?

Yup, just logged into my bank. Its only poolplayers.com, and only the members section of that site.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had the same issue a few months back and the problem we t away in a few days.

I logged.on Sunday night and I got a message they were updating the site.....seems like last time they updated was when i was having mu problem.

Could be.just a coincidence:confused:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I still can't get to the members site on my phone, but that's gotta be my phone. I'm thinking that I'm gonna back up everything and do a factory reset on it soon.

It appears the main site is down for maintenance, but the link to the members site with standings, etc, is still up and functioning, when I access it via the pc.