Jerry Rauenzahn Titlist for sale

JohnDoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi everyone,

I recently acquired this Jerry -R- Titlist and would like to sell it for cash or trade. Its a conversion that was made from a full, one piece Titlist blank dating back to 70+ years ago. The buttsleeve is made from one full piece of the blank and has a hoppe ring with mitered veneered windows in the buttsleeve. It also has barbell inlays in each point. The joint is the infamous half stainless steel joint that hits very well and has szamboti style stitch ring work just below the joint and on all shafts. Wrap is smooth black leather wrap. All shafts fit snugly into the joint. Two shafts are unmarked 314-2 shafts and the other shaft is original to the cue, old growth yellow wood.

MOVED TO RAFFLE SECTION

Last edited:

JohnDoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hmmm I just thought about having a raffle on this cue. If a few of you express interest in a raffle, Id be 100% willing to do that instead. That I think is best for everyone, Id get cash and someone would get a great cue with a great price.

JohnDoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bump for a great cue... looking for a cash sale. Made from a one piece old titlist blank, the very nice half stainless steel joint with three shafts (two predator 314-2). In great shape, with minimal bluing on the predator shafts, pristine old growth original shaft as well. New price... $1500 shipped.

JohnDoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks sir,

I saw that a while back and that was the reason I was considering the raffle idea. If it doesn't sell by next week, I'll begin a raffle thread.