The "Cocobolo" Diamond Professional 9' 1 piece slate

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Tax time bump

Thought I'd try this again now that tax refunds are probably trickling in. Got something cool to trade? PM me. I'm looking to downsize my pool room so I might be interested in a Diamond 7' + cash.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
That is a beautiful table and setup...i loved it when i saw it posted last year but i didn't appreciate it that much till i got my new table recently...your table + setup is in a different league... i'm glad shipping this thing would be a bit*h (i'm in china)...otherwise i might be having sleepless nights...

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thought I'd try this again now that tax refunds are probably trickling in. Got something cool to trade? PM me. I'm looking to downsize my pool room so I might be interested in a Diamond 7' + cash.

Just a thought but it might help you sell the table if you include where you are located. If you did my apology I must have missed it.

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Oops, sorry. I've had a couple of people PM this as well.

It is located in Atlantic, IA zip code 50022. It's right off I-80, 1 hr. east of Omaha, NE and 1 hour west of Des Moines, IA. About 3 hours north of Kansas City.

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Updated post with address

Updated the original thread with my zip code, etc. Keep the PM's coming. I have a feeling it's going to sell soon. Lot's of interest. The IRS Gods seemed to be nice this year.

JC

Coos Cues
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
The biggest regret in my pool life

Is that I did not buy this table when it was available.

Was just going back to look at it again and kicking myself in the ass for the 100th time.

JC