cue tips

chuckg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to all for the info/advice on DIY tip replacement. I am acquiring the things I need and would like to see if anybody has some tips they will part with. I do not need any hi dollar tips..many people have said they get quite a few LePros that are below their quality standards..I will gladly take them. I am sure I will mess a few up as I learn the process. I wii be retipping the house cues at our rec center so any donations will be appreciated.Thank you, Chuck G

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
Get with TomHay and buy some UltraSkin tips. Buy a pack of 20 and they are only $2.50 each...Best tip out there...especially for the money

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Get with TomHay and buy some UltraSkin tips. Buy a pack of 20 and they are only $2.50 each...Best tip out there...especially for the money

Agreed. I stock UltraSkins, SIBs, and Milk Duds. No better tips out there for the money.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Agreed. I stock UltraSkins, SIBs, and Milk Duds. No better tips out there for the money.

OP said these tips are for a Abusive Rec Center and....he doing it for free for them!

Le Pros or Triangles are fine.

If any AzB’er here could donate their rejected tips...he would be very grateful.

chuckg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are correct...I just want to make our house cues better.I would bet our players would not know a Moor I from an Elkmaster.

madman1nonly

Fine Handmade Cue Tips
Silver Member
Thanks to all for the info/advice on DIY tip replacement. I am acquiring the things I need and would like to see if anybody has some tips they will part with. I do not need any hi dollar tips..many people have said they get quite a few LePros that are below their quality standards..I will gladly take them. I am sure I will mess a few up as I learn the process. I wii be retipping the house cues at our rec center so any donations will be appreciated.Thank you, Chuck G
Hi, if you need some tips to practice how to install tips I will send you some for you to practice
Juan

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
https://www.amazon.com/Pool-Cue-Tip...Pro+cue+tips&qid=1573444113&sr=8-3&th=1&psc=1

61IsWAR-vzL._AC_SL1100_.jpg