personal best

chuckg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3 weeks now since I have picked up a cue, It is the longest I have gone without playing in over 20 years.Not too happy but we are still healthy and are trying to be safe.:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
3 weeks now since I have picked up a cue, It is the longest I have gone without playing in over 20 years.Not too happy but we are still healthy and are trying to be safe.:

Kudos sir. The layoff will end up helping your game, it's good to take a break once in a while, you'll come back and immediately notice when you're standing incorrectly or lined up poorly.

Thanks for not being a selfish person begging to get into private homes to play.

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I feel your pain chuck..been over a month for me..
hang in there tho..we'll (probably) get back better than ever:thumbup:

MitchAlsup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3 weeks now since I have picked up a cue, :

Conversely, I have been playing 3-4 hours a night on my table.

I have found it is very difficult to maintain concentration (or even give a crap) about the fine points of the game; unless I am playing competitively against myself looking for winnable safeties and run out positions.

Stay safe everyone !

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same... no pool last few weeks. Still finishing my garage remodel. Should have substantial completion by the time the virus blows over...

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I am sure when they open up America people will want to get a Cue in hand, and hit some Balls. In the mean to watch some instructional DVD, you might build some new mussel memory into your game.