2014 AZ Billiards Straight Pool Challenge!

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Jawwed a breakshot at 70 today October 27th 2014. Felt really good getting there though !!!

-Steve

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
I ran 38 this past weekend in a league match. For some reason, 38 is a number I seem to hit quite often. Let's see... I think it was Sat, 10/25/2014.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Steve:

I see you snuck a 76 in when no one was looking.

Congratulations on another solid run.

Thanks Dennis !!!

i wish like everyone else that these types of numbers would come more frequent.

I am seeing the patterns pretty well lately, though a lot of times my stroke does not participate.

need to get more time on the table.

-Steve

VIProfessor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Back playing! Been back at the table since late October and it feels good. Ran 67 on Sunday in a friendly game. :smile: The run ended with a miscue on the break shot! :angry:

Guess I need to strengthen my concentration if I'm going to break that 100.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Back playing! Been back at the table since late October and it feels good. Ran 67 on Sunday in a friendly game. :smile: The run ended with a miscue on the break shot! :angry:

Guess I need to strengthen my concentration if I'm going to break that 100.

Very nicely done, and welcome back !!!

-Steve

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
Didn't beat my high run this year, but ran 64 today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKF0hllzu84

Still experimenting with my new more solid grip. Thus losing the CB a few times here and there and not really feeling good about my consistency. But have had a few 60-70 runs this year already despite the few hours of practice. I hope the 100 is coming one day...

Last edited:

Seth C.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally

After four 29s and a couple dozen upper 20s ...... Finally, 32. Ended by unnecessarily going into the balls when there was risk. Still have my stupidity. But at least I've reached 30.