*****Wicked Kenny Murrell Getting Closer*****

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
i will let the pictures do the talking i am not big on typing and the whole spelling deal so here they are........

the top photo has some other cues he is working on.

DSC_1513.jpg

DSC_1517.jpg

DSC_1518.jpg

DSC_1519.jpg

DSC_1520.jpg

DSC_1521.jpg

the finished product....

newcueblacknewringswhitethin-1.jpg

forearm-1.jpg

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man o Man

:eek:.....Wicked is right!!!
That is some mean wicked work on that..
Is that the cap... Just wondering too..
If so, that's a Joint Protector if I ever saw one..
And, I've seen many....:grin:

Is that yours?
What a score!!!
Thanks for sharing...
Alton

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Look forward to seeing that cue finished & inlayed. Great computer generated representation! Ton of work going into the beauty.

hussler

Pristine Cues
Silver Member
Kenny Murrell

I was by Kenny's house a couple of days ago. He showed me these cues in progress. But I had no idea what they were going to look like when finished. This is one awesome cue. It is unreal how good Kenny's work is.

Gerald

hillscues

American Craftsmanship
Silver Member
that is absolutely the best cue Iv'e seen out hear in a long time , as far as the haley league goes. boxed fullspliceded who is this guy , f-ing awsome work...

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
:eek:.....Wicked is right!!!
That is some mean wicked work on that..
Is that the cap... Just wondering too..
If so, that's a Joint Protector if I ever saw one..
And, I've seen many....:grin:

Is that yours?
What a score!!!
Thanks for sharing...
Alton

That is a gorgeous cue. Is that the joint or the protectors?

thats going to be the joint cap,,, the joint is just going to be black linen.

we are not sure if this joint protector is possible to make but he is going to try and make something that will match the cue.

Look forward to seeing that cue finished & inlayed. Great computer generated representation! Ton of work going into the beauty.

thanks

I was by Kenny's house a couple of days ago. He showed me these cues in progress. But I had no idea what they were going to look like when finished. This is one awesome cue. It is unreal how good Kenny's work is.

Gerald

i would love to see his shop and everything he is working on.
i am very impressed at how close he has matched my drawings.
what did the cocobolo look like is person??

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
that is absolutely the best cue Iv'e seen out hear in a long time , as far as the haley league goes. boxed fullspliceded who is this guy , f-ing awsome work...

actually the points are all recuts to get that fullsplice look. he is doing some great work!

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
i will let the pictures do the talking i am not big on typing and the whole spelling deal so here they are........

the top photo has some other cues he is working on.

the finished product....

newcueblacknewringswhitethin-1.jpg

forearm-1.jpg

That cue is going to be awesome. I like wrapless cues and this one will be one of the nicest i've seen........

James

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ken Murrell is really an underrated presence in the world of cuemakers today. Perhaps its because he has yet to sort of break out and create a style that is uniquely his.

This cue could REALLY help to accomplish that. And I think this thread will do wonders for Ken as it shows his ability to take a one of a kind concept brought to him on paper (sorta) and turn that concept into a reality!

Provided he pulls the inlays off with the same precision he has the rings, the segmented handled, the bridged veneers on the points... this cue is gonna be every bit as awesome as the design Ken was given.

Ken's a great cuemaker and this cue should help put him more at the front of everyone's minds.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Ken Murrell is really an underrated presence in the world of cuemakers today. Perhaps its because he has yet to sort of break out and create a style that is uniquely his.

This cue could REALLY help to accomplish that. And I think this thread will do wonders for Ken as it shows his ability to take a one of a kind concept brought to him on paper (sorta) and turn that concept into a reality!

Provided he pulls the inlays off with the same precision he has the rings, the segmented handled, the bridged veneers on the points... this cue is gonna be every bit as awesome as the design Ken was given.

Ken's a great cuemaker and this cue should help put him more at the front of everyone's minds.

Oh yes Kenny is top notch in the cue world .He loves the old school style cues but can he put some high end cue together.. Yep..
I'll post mine soon .It will be my 7 cue made by Kenny ..
I post up pictures . Of the ones i have had in my time.