Money Match Promotions signs Earl, Shaw, Sky, SVB

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Money Match Promotions signed "Management agreements" with Earl Strickland, Jayson Shaw, Sky Woodward and Shane Vanboening.
They are the organiser of SVB v Shaw match next month.
Looks like a new outfit. moneymatchpromotions.com

Does that mean it is the exclusive manager of these 4 players? Can a player sign up with more than one management company ?
:smile:

mp.JPG

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I posted this in the "Shane vs. Shaw" thread, but no one responded:

"Who is Money Match Promotions? What event(s) have they done in the past?"

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I highly doubt that this company will have exclusive rights to these players pool careers.
Maybe it's just an agreement while playing a match hosted by this company. Similar to a user agreement. Time will tell.....

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
They responded to a facebook message a little while ago, I remarked that they didn't
have anything on the "about" section of their site, and a week or two later it's now filled in.

They might reply if just asked directly. For some reason I had the impression that I'd gotten a name
related to them, like I did a whois lookup or it was on their facebook page.
Now I can't find it, so maybe I'm imagining things. Wasn't a name I recognized.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They responded to a facebook message a little while ago, I remarked that they didn't
have anything on the "about" section of their site, and a week or two later it's now filled in.

They might reply if just asked directly. For some reason I had the impression that I'd gotten a name
related to them, like I did a whois lookup or it was on their facebook page.
Now I can't find it, so maybe I'm imagining things. Wasn't a name I recognized.
The whois info I found is a third (fourth?) party privacy redirect.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Yeah it is. I found the facebook page though. It's linked to someone named Phil
at a car dealership in Oklahoma. Looks like they used to live in Dallas-Fort Worth area.

TxOnePocket

i'm ur huckleberry
Silver Member
Looks to be Phil Mmp, linked to Jason Shaw and Sullyvision from earlier events here in N. Texas.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
You remembering his recent "Remember me??" thread? https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=496015

Although I do have a few plans in mind and as I said I want to ease back into the game This isn't me guys. Also this is not easing into this is going for it. After this week is over I will contact Earl or SVB or Jayson and find out whats going on if they can talk about it. I hope Money Match know what they are getting into. There are so many potential problems I see. However I am not on the inside of this so I could be wrong. Hope we find out.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm waiting for the grand announcement that this jackass is involved somehow.

attachment.php

Just a spectator, but every word of this makes my inner pool player scream RUN. Talking about Fats as a great, and talkin about Efren like he's already passed away.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Looks to be Phil Mmp, linked to Jason Shaw and Sullyvision from earlier events here in N. Texas.
Yes, but what is the actual last name. Mmp is just the Money Match Promotions acronym.

The website for the Honda dealer doesn't have a list of the staff loaded.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Shuddy

Diamond Dave’s babysitter
Silver Member
Just thinking out loud:

“... and all that we are doing to change the game.”

Based on the name, I can only assume they will be sponsoring/backing their players for money matches and probably running PPVs. I can’t imagine how this will change the game. I think Matchroom and CSI are on the right track with their recent and ongoing events. Great production value, well organized, good streaming, encouraging international fields, etc. These thing have the potential to change the game. But money matches? I wonder how they intend to change the game.

Klink

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if this is like a Roy’s basement setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk