AZB relationships

Nuts4Tascarellas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Hannakuh and Merry Christmas to all of you.

I have met many people on here. There are a couple of negative interactions that have happened - but, for the most part - the vast majority of people on here are good. I have done a lot of transactions. The most valuable thing I have found here is not quality equipment - it has been friends. Friends that I believe will be for life. One friend is Steve Symons. He is a real up and comer. Lots of talent and skill. The more important quality he possesses is personal integrity. If you don't know him - you are missing out.

Another important person in my life that I met here is Rich Fordunski aka "The Skunk". This man is often misunderstood. He is very opinionated, and quick to defend his opinions. He can be abrasive when pushed, and has a low BS tolerance. When you get past his rough exterior - you will find an animal lover, a very talented player, and a wealth of information on cues. Everything pool related really. I have learned a great deal from him. I am proud to call him my friend.

To all the others - I haven't forgotten you. There are just too many to list. Regular working folks. A police officer, a wounded war Veteran, and everything in between. You have all enriched my life. Thank you and God bless you.
Whatever holiday that is occurring during this time, whatever religion you embrace - be well and enjoy it. Since mine embraces the birth of Jesus Christ - I will wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS, and a happy and prosperous new year.
Brad Hamel (blackboarowner)

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
BBO,

The very best of what this time of year brings to you and yours.

Like you, I've made many friends on AZ over the years. Way too many to list. And yes, a few with whom a few bad words have passed. Pointedly, posters who hid behind a screen name while spewing venom to me and other members. It is to them I also wish the very best of the season. Perhaps a light will shine on them as well!

Lyn

CrossBone Cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's been pretty amazing at the folks I've met on here. Some just simple conversation, other have helped in moe ways than they will ever know. This year has been a blessing, can hardly wait for the new year to start. Hopfully make some new friends, which should not be hard with all the folks on this site.
Steve