View Single Post
Old
  (#17)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-07-2019, 01:17 PM

[QUOTE=our_auctionguy;6513912]I'm not as sour on this as most because I see the complexity involved as to why some who choose not to be homeless end up that way. Not everyone sleeping out of their car, if they are fortunate enough to still own a car, or sleeping in a tent is a lazy no good piece of shit. QUOTE]

Not sure anyone was treating them as scum. But, moving them to a city that pays $400 a month for being homeless is not a bad gig. And the folks there preach tolerance and allow them to live on the street. It's win/win for everyone allowed.

Do we know there are no homeless shelters available in LV? Much of the time, they don't want to live there or whatever and just chose the street. So, if they don't want to abide then what else are you going to do. Get them to the welfare office to collet some benefits if they are disabled. I have ZERO problem with someone that is disabled or down on their luck to collect benefits. Just the ones doing it under fraudulent means.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave