View Single Post
Old
  (#18)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

11-07-2019, 02:52 PM

When I was a kid in the 50's we had Hobo's come around, they look to exchange work for a meal, we had a leage piece of property. so there was always work to be done.

Several used our tool/storage shed to spend a night out of the weather, most were gone before we got up, we never had a problem with thief, or vandalism. You would have never know they spent the night in out shed.

These men rode the rails from place to place, live in Hobo camps, cause little problem in society.

Little different from today homeless. I wonder why so many "homeless" with strong ecomony, and many jobs?