So Cal Straight Pool Community, Saturdays!

RonRosas

Banned
Thanks Again mike had a great time.

thanks again for the cyclops balls, did anyone end up beating my high run of 82?
thanks buddy hope to see you soon at Million dolar billiards. will try and make it out this saturday.
Chereo's,
"Mexican Ron" Rosas for President!

MalibuMike

Banned
Thanks For making it a special day Ron! Now this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This coming Saturday in addition to our normal raffles and prize's we are giving away free "14.1 is How I Roll" Stickers to the 1st 20 players who arrive! One sticker per person!!!!!!!!
Doors open a 1pm, please no line-ups outside. Stickers will be awarded on a 1st come 1st serve basis. There will be extra parking at the Home Depot Lot, they are giving us extra parking for our Saturday event! Thanks HD! Saturday's guest..... South Dakota Slim!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/B_exvKnrK6g

Attachments

• 20160407_182002.jpg
    20160407_182002.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 174

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
This coming Saturday in addition to our normal raffles and prize's we are giving away free "14.1 is How I Roll" Stickers to the 1st 20 players who arrive! One sticker per person!!!!!!!!
Doors open a 1pm, please no line-ups outside. Stickers will be awarded on a 1st come 1st serve basis. There will be extra parking at the Home Depot Lot, they are giving us extra parking for our Saturday event! Thanks HD! Saturday's guest..... South Dakota Slim!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/B_exvKnrK6g

Can I get a sticker, even though I can't make that long trek out ??? I'll pay the postage !!!

MalibuMike

Banned
this Saturday free 14.1 stickers for the 1st 20 players who show up.

Sure thing. Pm me your address and help get the word out1. Also besides stickers BA Pool table has donated many other gifts and prizes .get their early. Only one sticker per person we want as many folks as possible to get one m

MalibuMike

Banned
interesting article about the greatest pool player of alltime, (Not Ron Rosas!)

Harold Worst

Was Harold Worst the best pool player of all time? In the opinion of a number of experts quoted below, yes, if we consider the major championship games: three-cushion billiards, straight pool, one-pocket, nine-ball and snooker. In the modern era, only Worst was a world-class performer in all the major disciplines, and he was beating all comers even when striken with and dying from brain cancer.

In an AZbilliards poll, Harold Worst was picked by a passionate, well-informed panel as the third-best American pool player of all time, after Willie Mosconi and Earl Strickland. But the case can be made that Worst was the best all-round player, since he excelled at pocket billiards, while Mosconi and Strickland couldn't hope to match him at carom billiards. According to the panel of experts assembled here, Worst played at a world-champion level at three-cushion billiards, straight rail billiards, balkline billiards, nine-ball, one-pocket, straight pool and snooker. Bank may have been a possible weakness, but Worst was a cut-shot artist who didn't often need to bank, and to my knowledge there were no major bank tournaments in his era. When Worst was at his best, the championship games were the aforementioned ones. And during the last year of his life, before he died of terminal brain cancer at age 37, Harold "The Best" Worst cleaned everyone's clocks at those games. Furthermore, who knows how much better he may have become, or how long he might have ruled the billiards and pool roosts, if he had lived longer?

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Harold%20Worst%20Pool%20Billiards%20the%20Best.htm

MalibuMike

Banned
This Saturday It's a Straight Pool Hootenany!

Yep, Tomorrow at 1 pm to 6pm, 1st annual 14.1 (Straight Pool) Hootenanny!
Don't miss it! Scratch Billiards, La Mirada, 10 minutes from Hard Times, Super Air Conditioned! 2,000 beers! Pizza! Burgers! Gold Crowns! Swimming Pools, Movie Stars!

Attachments

• MPW-14746.jpg
    MPW-14746.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 196

MalibuMike

Banned
No worries I will order more as the demand has been staggering!

No worries I will order more as the demand has been staggering!

Attachments

• 6202.jpg
    6202.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 178

MalibuMike

Banned
This SAT. 8/7/2017 1st annual Straight Pool "LOTAPOOLUZZA!"

You know the place Scratch Billiards! Cool OFF!
14.1 & 10.5, lots of ACTION! Meet me and my dog Spot! Where's the BEEF?
Where Imperial Highway meets La Mirada BLVD! 10 minutes for Hard Times, 15 minutes from Golden Q, 10 minutes from Danny K's! Smack dab right in the middle of the Hustlers Triangle! Don't miss out!
Air-conditioned! Bring a Jacket!!!!!!!!!!!
Ice cold beer!
Gold Crown Tables, Awesome Cloth, Cyclopes & Airimith balls! Prize's for High run! Fine ASS *****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS A STRAIGHT POOL HOOTINANY FER CHRIST's SAKE!

You're KILLING ME LARRY!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 6202.jpg
    6202.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 179
  • twilight-zone-season-3-5-episode-70-a-game-of-.jpg
    twilight-zone-season-3-5-episode-70-a-game-of-.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 62020123.jpg
    62020123.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 179
  • canstockphoto1396825_comp.jpg