Mosconi Cup 2019 Day 1 (25 Nov) and Lineup

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks GX That link looks shady to me wanting CC info but NOT charging ? Whats up with that ?

Click the play icon in the center then it'll show. After that click the small x on the ad in the center or click expand to full screen.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FYI / advice - I posted this last year. The biggest hurdle I faced was canceling the subscription after the pool event was over. The HELP/CHAT feature was the reliable way to cancel. The DAZN stream is a good value for the Mosconi event.

"The DAZN streaming of the US Open 9 ball was a good buy for the $20 month subscription.
After the event was over, I tried to cancel my subscription for automatic future monthly billing. The "Confirm Cancelation" button wouldn't work. Found out that the reliable way to cancel was to use the HELP feature to access CHAT. Only then would they cancel."

I had no issues canceling and no issues signing back up

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks again GX I am getting warning from windows security of maleware on that link.

Click the play icon in the center then it'll show. After that click the small x on the ad in the center or click expand to full screen.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the foul that people are talking about? I couldn’t watch the Filler-Bergman rack, it must’ve happened then. A possible foul, hitting the 9 first?

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the foul that people are talking about? I couldn’t watch the Filler-Bergman rack, it must’ve happened then. A possible foul, hitting the 9 first?

Shaw thought berg hit 9 with his cue

Tough to tell from slow mo replay

No foul called

Shaw was angered took half ass attempt at a bank. Missed and berg ran out

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If one teams ends the day with x% probability of winning, then the other team must have x% chance of losing. Therefore, if you can lose it on day 1 then you must be able to win it on day 1.

It’s not linear in a practical sense.

It is in the technical sense linear. But.....

Add emotion, ego’s and it’s a abstract conclusion saying it can be won or lost in day 1. Look at Mcup 2013 and you’ll understand what I’m saying. We had everything stacked in our favor and lost 11-2. There was no coming back after Day1

Last edited:

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw thought berg hit 9 with his cue

Tough to tell from slow mo replay

No foul called

Shaw was angered took half ass attempt at a bank. Missed and berg ran out

Thanks for this. I’m at work and can’t watch so any updates would be great

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn there is some funny crap on their facebook page with people trying to get the stream.

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just took 5 minutes to sign up for stream on DAZN that looked like it's legit. Might catch some boxing as well for the month.

Have a great day and GO USA :thumbup:

EDIT: Stream sucked. Chatter, buffering and lost allot of the action and I know all the stream tricks to settle crappy stream down.

-Kat,

Last edited: