AZ Billiards T-Shirts

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Good news. All of the shirts (except for the two going to Germany) were shipped today. They should start arriving on Wednesday.

Mike

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Got mine

I got mine today. Thank you Mike for doing this and thank you for the patch. Nice surprise!

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
GREAT Thanks Mike

My AZB shirt arrived today Thanks Mike and the Patch will go on my New JB Case that came in last week. See you next month at the International 9 Ball Open.

Ricky Bryant

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Thanks mike!

Thanks for the awesome turn around time! :thumbup:

Attachments

• bd5f985e4e0e86416b057baf1ccbbc16ff5ddc14-1.jpg
    bd5f985e4e0e86416b057baf1ccbbc16ff5ddc14-1.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 184

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
First I've got the two shirts I ordered along with patches and I'm very pleased. Mike, thanks for getting this done.

Second to Ricky's suggestion for the patch. I had already done this. I have a 3x5 Rugged JB case and the top pocket is the exact right size for the patch. Even though the backing has adhesive on it mine didn't hold up well. I took it to a shoe repair shop and for a few bucks they stitched it in. Looks great and they used black thread so it doesn't even show.

My AZB shirt arrived today Thanks Mike and the Patch will go on my New JB Case that came in last week. See you next month at the International 9 Ball Open.

Ricky Bryant

20180427_141429_resized.jpg

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good news. All of the shirts (except for the two going to Germany) were shipped today. They should start arriving on Wednesday.

Mike

Mike,
Mine showed up today...on my birthday, of all days.
Thank you sincerely.
Joe P.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Mike,

I am soo happy with my shirts an patches! I was wondering if you might be willing to do some stickers? I travel the country year round and would have no problem distributing them everywhere I go! Thanks again man, these fun types of things are great for the AZB Community!

Trent from Toledo

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I clicked one of those "10 stickers for a buck" deals from sticker mule a few months ago and got 10 nice looking stickers. I will check with them to see how much it would cost for 50 or so.

Mike

Mike,

I am soo happy with my shirts an patches! I was wondering if you might be willing to do some stickers? I travel the country year round and would have no problem distributing them everywhere I go! Thanks again man, these fun types of things are great for the AZB Community!

Trent from Toledo