ISO Blue Tonkin Cue

ShootPool1967

AzBilliards
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have seen a lot of Tonkin cues and I'm always amazed by his quality to detail. I'm looking for a cue that is primarily blue in color, specifically the Angel Wing he uses. Think of the Poseiden which was his 2018 cue of the year but about 1/4 of the price. I've seen a lot of sold cues of his that I love that have blue wood, silver accents, and his wonderful silver wire, etc. Obviously, I'm looking for something more simple but that gives you the general idea. If anyone has one for sale, send me some pictures.

Pete Tonkin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poseiden Cue

I have seen a lot of Tonkin cues and I'm always amazed by his quality to detail. I'm looking for a cue that is primarily blue in color, specifically the Angel Wing he uses. Think of the Poseiden which was his 2018 cue of the year but about 1/4 of the price. I've seen a lot of sold cues of his that I love that have blue wood, silver accents, and his wonderful silver wire, etc. Obviously, I'm looking for something more simple but that gives you the general idea. If anyone has one for sale, send me some pictures.

I am building a cue just like you described for a customer in Alaska it's kind of a mini Poseidon. Would be no problem to put another on in the works along side of it. Right now we are waiting for blue burl should be a few more weeks.

Send me a messenger message or text 707-599-5072 is the best