Attn; mr. 3?? !

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
This thread is not SJD's finest moment, but any description of Richard
McMorran that is enlightened....'neverwasbeen' isn't in the mix.
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...=MjwdIvcr6xNxckeZ59OEvg&bvm=bv.88198703,d.cWc

Wait a minute Paul, my friends best describe me as a "has been that never was". Also a "legend in my own mind". Can there be two of us :eek: :D ?

Don't now either of these guys. Still this is a semi-public forum. Casting personal insults is not part of decorum of this forum. At least in my over aged mind. Over the last few months, I've developed a dislike of two strangers. Not good.

Lyn

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
+1 I don't think they put "neverhasbeens" in the HOF
Call him an ass or even has been but to add "never" to it is reaching at best

Just remember viewers, the (so called) HOF started this crap as he usually does! I called him out to gamble, with a VERY fair game I might add! I've NEVER seen him hit a 3C shot and I'm spotting him and willing to play the HOF, EVEN 1 pocket! Then he tries to 'High Roll' me, he definitely picked the wrong person for that move.

Lock him and I in a room together, and ALL he'll come out with are his 'Little brown shorts' from UPS!

And if you want to talk about his credentials as a player and gambler, I can spot him the 3 and the break in that department with MY credentials in 3C!

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
This thread is not SJD's finest moment, but any description of Richard
McMorran that is enlightened....'neverwasbeen' isn't in the mix.
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...=MjwdIvcr6xNxckeZ59OEvg&bvm=bv.88198703,d.cWc

Just to be fair...this is not Bill Smith's finest moment either....
...but the man can play also...
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...=R2W7MqUxlBWNBwxYt-HVqA&bvm=bv.88198703,d.cWc

I sometimes get the feeling that the SJD/Mr 3C debate is an apple
arguing with an orange.
...kinda like Doc Holiday challenging Van Gogh to a drawing contest...

Doc..."You're bringing a paintbrush to a gunfight?????"

Vincent..."Don't be thinking I can't dab it with this."

Doc..."And what the hell happened to your ear?"

Vincent...."Tyson doesn't fight Queensbury."

...but do carry on, gentlemen...it does remind me a bit of the Rack

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread:

107352623.hXGE4TMF.MightyWarriorsoriginal.jpg

mcsock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This kind of thread does the site and the readers no good. Just delete it, I do not need to read more of the "mine is bigger than yours" crap

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
This kind of thread does the site and the readers no good. Just delete it, I do not need to read more of the "mine is bigger than yours" crap

Maybe, you should direct your comments to the 'OP' that started this thread!

All I'll doing is 'Replying' like anyone else would, that's had a BAD history with the OP for this EXACT reason!

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread:

Ha Ha that's funny, just wondered when the last time was you challenged someone to play for $20K, the other funny thing is you probably can't beat either one of them. Ha

That's the one thing that I never understood about pool players. Everyone thinks gambling large sums of money over who plays a GAME better.

Wanna play connect four for $100?

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SJD was doing good with the old road stories....apparently he got bored, he must need to have someone to ***** at.....c'est la vie. Same ol same ol.

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
YOU got the same game I offered SJD, except, I'll play YOU the 3C EVEN!

Does it feel good to beat your chest and call people out to play a game that no one plays? Congrats, you play it good.... Tell us the Ernie Banks story again.