Thread: Aiming systems
View Single Post
Old
  (#172)
pdcue
AzB Silver Member
pdcue has a reputation beyond reputepdcue has a reputation beyond reputepdcue has a reputation beyond reputepdcue has a reputation beyond reputepdcue has a reputation beyond reputepdcue has a reputation beyond reputepdcue has a reputation beyond reputepdcue has a reputation beyond reputepdcue has a reputation beyond reputepdcue has a reputation beyond reputepdcue has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-03-2007, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJR
What shot do I miss the most? That is an easy question and I don't mind saying it here in public. Back cuts, not just slight ones though. A little more cut than that. I went down to the table to make sure of what I was talking about and really didn't believe what I found. How much cut does a back cut have to be for it to be one of the ones that I tend to miss? Exactly where it gets to the point that no part of the cue stick is pointing at any part of the object ball. And I don't think that is a coincidence. Hmmm, I'm going to think on that a while.

r,
JR
Good news Captain, help is on the way.
I wouldn't say back cuts were difficult for me, because that
would imply I made one on occasion.

Once I learned how to aim - back cuts became hangers.

PM me if you are interested in details. I'd rather not re-hijack this particular train wreck.

Dale