Thread: Aiming systems
View Single Post
Old
  (#173)
av84fun
Banned
av84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-03-2007, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdcue
Yet another avoidance of answering a simple, straight forward question.
How exactly did aimming morph into 'everything'?

Dale
Dale, this post further exhibits your petty nature and your severely deficient reading comprehension skills.

The more intelligent observer would have noted that the word "everything" BY DEFINITION included the the topic of aiming. So, in fact, I DID give you a direct answer to your direct but rather simple-minded question.

But let me move down several dozen points in the IQ scale and answer you in a way that you are more likely to comprehend.

It is my opinion that there is only ONE person on planet earth who would be so megalomaniacial to THINK, let alone say in public that they know everything there is no know about aiming.

That ONE person would be you, sir.