Thread: Aiming systems
View Single Post
Old
  (#175)
RunoutalloverU
AzB Silver Member
RunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-03-2007, 12:04 PM

Here is my system from another thread I started regarding it.

When I stand over a shot, any shot, I can see where the cue ball must travel in a straight line to make contact with the object ball to pocket it. So I center the cue ball in this line with my body. So the cueball as im standing over the shot, is centered with my body i.e. the middle of my chest, my nose, etc. I then make an imaginary dot that is on the top of the cue ball. I take that dot or...point, think of a period on the end of a sentence, and look directly across from the cueball and where the object ball is i make an imaginary point there. And then as im bending over the shot, I keep those two points together. Now on cut shots with less angle, the point/dot in on the object ball. With more angle is gradually moves away from the object ball and then is on the table next to the object ball. And this makes every shot easy, no matter what it is (within reason), and they all become like straight in shots for me.