Thread: Aiming systems
View Single Post
Old
  (#178)
av84fun
Banned
av84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond reputeav84fun has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-03-2007, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdcue
Perhaps you could point out exactly where I claimed to know
everything about aimming.

I await on the edge of my seat to see how you justify not answering
this question either.

Dale<who put the glo in meglomanical, which is a word>
Perhaps YOU could point out where, in my post, I stated that you DID claim to know everything about aiming.

As noted in my previous post concerning the serious deficiencies in your reading comprehension skills, you apparantly don't realize that the EXPRESSION OF MY OPINION....LABELED AS SUCH...does not constitute an allegation the you claimed ANYTHING.

"Dale<who put the glo in meglomanical, which is a word."

HUH???

meg?a?lo?ma?ni?ac Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[meg-uh-loh-mey-nee-ak] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
?noun 1. a person afflicted with megalomania.
?adjective 2. Also, meg?a?lo?ma?ni?a?cal Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[meg-uh-loh-muh-nahy-uh-kuhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, meg?a?lo?man?ic Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[meg-uh-loh-man-ik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation. of, pertaining to, or suggesting megalomania or a person who is afflicted with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1885?90; megalo- + maniac]

Which dictionary did you find "meglomanical" in?? Webster says about that supposed word....

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

Suggestions for meglomanical:
1. megalomaniacal 2. megalomaniac
3. megalomanic 4. megalomaniacally
5. megalomanias 6. magna cum laude
7. megalomaniacs 8. megalopolitan
9. megaloblastic 10. megalopolitans
11. major-medical 12. Mesoamerican
13. mecamylamine 14. magneto-optical
15. magnetoelectric 16. Magellanic Cloud
17. magnetometry 18. magnesium sulfate
19. magnetometric 20. magnanimously

Now are we going to descend into critiques of TYPOS???? Doing so is childish and doing so while mispelling a word your self is DUMB!

While it gives me a degree of pleasure in point out your seemingly ever-growing list of shortcomings, please save your time, reputation and this forum's bandwith by knowing that I won't again respond to your questions...even repeatedly as I have already done...unless they are
A) civil and
B) pertain to the thread's topic.

We'll just see by your actions whether you believe that the above is in the best interests of this forum.

For my part, I will declare victory and retire from the field (the one between you and me...or is it "I"? But both "I" and "me" could care less)!

(-: