New Barenbrugge Player

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I picked up one of the player cues that Dave Barenbrugge made for Martin at Superior Cues. As usual Martin was a pleasure to work with and after about 8 hours of play I could not be happier with the cue. I got the 4 point cocobolo into birdseye maple. I really love the simplicity of the cue and the long points.

002.JPG

004.JPG

003.JPG

P1040048.JPG

P1040062.JPG

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Love the chain ring work & long points. I`ve heard nothing but great things about Barenbrugge cues. Congrats Don on a terrific looking cue. Thanks for sharing.
Jeff

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Senor Coats,

Great Cue! They hit a ton, and Dave is a wonderful person to deal with! (So is Martin!).

See you at Shooters!

Will

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great cue from a great dealer and maker... definately two class act guys! Nice pick-up Don.

Just let me know when you get tired of it and we will make a deal!!! :thumbup:

Jamie ----> knows Don :wink:

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jeff, Chuck, Will, Chady, Chris, and Ralph - Thanks for the nice comments.

Jamie - I would tell you this is my long term player, but you have all heard that from me too many times for the phrase to not ring hollow:embarrassed2::embarrassed2::embarrassed2:

Ralf - I cannot really judge the hit fairly against the Mobley yet as I only used the Mobley with a Predator shaft and it played great. I don't have a Predator to match up to the Barenbrugge so I am using his shafts and while it took driving a few balls directly into the rail after about 8 hours of play I am feeling pretty confident with the cue. Both cues are extremely solid, I would say the Mobley was just a little thicker than I like in an everyday playing cue so the slimmer Barenbrugge cue feels a little better in my hand.

Thanks Again everyone for the nice comments, lets see how long I keep this one. I do like that it is not real fancy.

Take Care
-don

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very nice cue. Simple elegance! :thumbup: You do have great taste in cues.

dave