Sold "NEW" Jacoby Oak Custom with Chechen Grip!

Sold Item

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Just out of the shop. Very old growth 100+ year old oak I supplied for this custom player. The Chechen grip I supplied as well. It has a golden glow to it, just beautiful. Elforyn 3/8x10 joint, brass pin. Also have a new Edge Super Pro second available for $210. Butt is 14.3 oz. and shaft is 3.7 oz. with 12.9 mm tip. Comes with one excellent clear maple shaft. The Edge is a new second with a sugar mark near the joint. Cue is $650 with one original shaft. Cue has the new bumper that accepts a butt extension for an added extra. I will set the cue to your preferred weight before shipping.
thumbnail_FullSizeRender-1.jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender-14.jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender-16.jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender-15.jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender-17.jpg

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Registered one of a kind cue. Three shaft options if you want a second shaft, Pro Edge, Carbon or stock pro tapered shaft.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
If interested, lets make this work. Will consider cash or trades. Cue plays real good and second shaft available if wanted.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Willing to give someone a super deal on this super player. Contact me soon before it goes away.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Cue was sold, but no payment received. Still available. Comes with one or two shafts. Mint new cue!