Anybody shaving their underarms for pool

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just wondering whether anybody shaves their forearm (between elbow and hand) before playing pool. Touching a ball with your hair is a foul. Let's say you are right-handed, do you shave your left forearm to avoid hair contact with object balls?

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the morning chuckle! :D

Do men shave their underarms? :confused:

In New York City, some of the men pluck their eyebrows, get manicures, but I'm not sure about shaving their underarms. That's a new one! :eek:

Pangit

Banned
No...but I do shave my legs before playing pool.

What to think? A Big fat guy with glasses and Mullet hugging a terrified looking poodle? That dog doesn't look "happy". Not a good Avatar. Especially when you are typing about shaving one's legs....

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I actually do but its for personal Hygiene.If I had some Chewbacca
disease that gave me skipping ropes for underarm hair I wouldn't even
play pool,I would join the freak show instead:smile:
The only thing I worry about hitting a ball is my beard.Its about a foot
and a half long and when stretching over the table I have to really watch
that it doesn't drape over one of the balls.Once in awhile I tuck it in
my shirt if I think it'll hit.I guess with a beard like this i could still join that show I said earlier:thumbup:

WalkerInTN

Mr. Entertainment
Silver Member
Nope, I wear shirts that cover my armpits. I don't wear wifebeater shirts to pool halls, or anywhere else. :thumbup2:

Thanks for the morning laugh though. :rotflmao1:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I find this thread offensive, and degrading. It goes way to far beyond the pale of moral decency, and decorum. Asking me if I shave my armpits, indeed. You might just as well ask whether, or not, I clip my dingleberries (which I do, on occasion).
Or, how about asking if I like shit sandwiches, when almost everyone knows I hate the taste of bread. Good grief. :smile:

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If your underarms are so hairy that you look like you have Buckwheat in a headlock, you probably want to shave them. Just sayin.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
To the OP....

In the US underarms refer to Arm Pits, you know that place where hair grows between the upper arm and the chest.

I have this visual, of 2 foot long underarm hairs falling down on the table when you are ready to shoot. Sort of like neanderthal man.

I suspect you were asking about the forearm which could make contact with a ball near it as you are bridgeing?

Serious answer, no.

Sarcastic answer, I prefer a hair removal product like Nair.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I find this thread offensive, and degrading. It goes way to far beyond the pale of moral decency, and decorum. Asking me if I shave my armpits, indeed. You might just as well ask whether, or not, I clip my dingleberries (which I do, on occasion).
Or, how about asking if I like shit sandwiches, when almost everyone knows I hate the taste of bread. Good grief. :smile:
Its just some morning fun,don't get offended.

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol, yeah I got answers to a question I didn't mean to ask. It gave me a good laugh though:)

I ment to ask about the part of the arm between elbow and hand - the forearm. I guess everybody plays with at shirt, but with short sleeves, I that is for sure an issue.

Last edited:

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Forearm.

Only Neanderthals need to shave them.

That is OK you gave us a good laugh too.

Lol, yeah I got answers to a question I didn't mean to ask. It gave me a good laugh though:)

I ment to ask about the part of the arm between elbow and hand. I don't know the proper english term for that. I guess everybody plays with at shirt, but with short sleeves, I that is for sure an issue.