View Single Post
Old
  (#6)
ChrisinNC
AzB Silver Member
ChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond reputeChrisinNC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-28-2019, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCity View Post
Considering the cloth is what I would consider contaminated, they need to be recovered. Why would you as an owner expect other patrons to touch someone elses blood?

If you decide to go cheap and just try to clean it, peroxide.

For someone who has been running a pool hall as long as you say you have, you sure ask a lot of odd questions.
So I assume it's not odd to have numerous blood streaks smeared over numerous tables in the matter of less than an hour, by one negligent person, who is a lifelong player and should know better? I've had a baby set on a pool table by his parents to crawl around who then threw up on the table, which I could easily forgive as just an unfortunate accident as they obviously didn't know any better than to do this. But no, nothing quite like this incident has happened in the 23 years we've had our poolroom, in regards to permanent cloth damage to numerous tables inflicted over a short period of time by a completely negligent act from a regular player who should know enough to be a little more careful.

Last edited by ChrisinNC; 01-28-2019 at 10:41 PM. Reason: edit