The 2019 International 9 Ball Open

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
🇺🇸🇺🇸 The 2019 International 9-Ball Open 🇺🇸🇺🇸

DAY 2 Match at 6:30pm EST

Lee Vann Corteza VS Nick Ekonomopoulos

Check out the Passes for your convenience, click the link to see more.

https://www.accu-stats.com/asppvsessions.html

Day 2 Match 4.jpg

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trying to find out whose playing in afternoon or evening matches before purchasing?:eek:

Every post in this thread is about stuff you could find easily if you tried - seems like you are here to deter other folks from subscribing. You had the same crap up the other day - all you had to do, like this time, was either read what was posted or go to the tournament website for a schedule.

Last edited:

gordml

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Every post in this thread is about stuff you could find easily if you tried - seems like you are here to deter other folks from subscribing. You had the same crap up the other day - all you had to do, like this time, was either read what was posted or go to the tournament website for a schedule.

the website is not showing the line up for the day like they used to.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Where are the 8:30 and 10:30 matches?

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Strike that - go to the "flow chart" on the website and it was updated with 8:30 matches. Far as I know that's where to look.

thewhiffer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not showing as assigned. Will those depend on matches still being played?

All the matches through the 6:30 p.m. matches were up hours ago.

You make some good points and I would add.

As much as I am interested, and enjoy almost all accustats promotions, I will, regretfully not be watching tonight as I will not commit before seeing what the heck I am going to see. I would suggest that they drop the arrogance and realize their customers are entitled to more than TBA well in advance of the start of the evening session. Hopefully, they will rectify it, I booked a few days off to watch starting tomorrow but will not be watching if I have to wait until a match starts to see who will be playing.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

As much as I am interested, and enjoy almost all accustats promotions, I will, regretfully not be watching tonight as I will not commit before seeing what the heck I am going to see. I would suggest that they drop the arrogance and realize their customers are entitled to more than TBA well in advance of the start of the evening session. Hopefully, they will rectify it, I booked a few days off to watch starting tomorrow but will not be watching if I have to wait until a match starts to see who will be playing.

I agree. I almost didnt buy today but wanted to see DO v new Ko.

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I just bought the week long pass and figured I'd watch as I can regardless of what is on, but that's me.

Not everyone is going to do it that way and nothing wrong with that, either.

I don't know that it is arrogance on Accustats' part, but I think it is poor marketing on the tournament's part not to have the info up on the website sooner under the individual days. But the flow chart is there and is updated and you can see who is playing when, they are even starting to show what slots are designated for tomorrow.

None of the matches so far have been announced right before they start. The TV table for the 6:30 pm matches was showing on the website under Tuesday by lunchtime and all the matches prior to 6:30 pm were listed well ahead.

I put a link up to the tournament site, so you can get some idea of how things are transpiring.

poolhallbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No info...

Thanks but I checked all the previous posts and nothing has been updated since mid-afternnoon so I am just gonna sit this one out since I cannot know who is going to be playing on the tv table before purchasing a ticket.:D

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude, you are a god!!!

Cannot see the AZB brackets, this is awesome!

Thanks

I just stumbled on it myself yesterday, lol, because I was frustrated with the brackets on AZB not showing all the matches and not showing any times and went looking for the tournament site.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream

I am getting a marvelous stream from this tournament. Almost like I was sitting there.
Fleming does an excellent job.
This is really okay in my book.:thumbup2: