View Single Post
Old
  (#5)
flyvirginiaguy
Classic Cue Lover
flyvirginiaguy has a reputation beyond reputeflyvirginiaguy has a reputation beyond reputeflyvirginiaguy has a reputation beyond reputeflyvirginiaguy has a reputation beyond reputeflyvirginiaguy has a reputation beyond reputeflyvirginiaguy has a reputation beyond reputeflyvirginiaguy has a reputation beyond reputeflyvirginiaguy has a reputation beyond reputeflyvirginiaguy has a reputation beyond reputeflyvirginiaguy has a reputation beyond reputeflyvirginiaguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600
  Send a message via Yahoo to flyvirginiaguy  
05-30-2013, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyLee View Post
I think people are just happy enough with the live stream and kinda don't seem to be putting forth the effort. It seems like you would have to put in a lot of your own money to get it going before you would see it paying off. I'm not saying people should do it to make big bucks but no one wants to lose out
Pool will continue to be as it is if it is depending on live streams in the future. No one but "some" pool players will pay to watch a live stream. There are those that want it to stay that way (those it affects). I would rather see the game where it deserves to be, on prime time...

"George was a genuine craftsman who excelled in the "state of the art" of making cues"
Gus Szamboti