View Single Post
Old
  (#12)
dougster26
AzB Silver Member
dougster26 has a reputation beyond reputedougster26 has a reputation beyond reputedougster26 has a reputation beyond reputedougster26 has a reputation beyond reputedougster26 has a reputation beyond reputedougster26 has a reputation beyond reputedougster26 has a reputation beyond reputedougster26 has a reputation beyond reputedougster26 has a reputation beyond reputedougster26 has a reputation beyond reputedougster26 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-03-2015, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_ball6970 View Post
I feel like that is an unsportsmanlike loop hole. If opponent told you that you are on two and you confirm that you are it should not matter if it is before or after opponent plays safe.

I understand the reason for the rule being like that in straight pool but don't think it should be the same for rotation games.
I forgot to mention in previous post re straight pool.

In 14:1 as far as I know you don't have to notify the person they are on 2. You are keeping score and they know when they foul and they know that 3 consecutive fouls is a 15 point deduction plus 1 for the 3rd foul for a total of 18 points.