View Single Post
Old
  (#30)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-21-2019, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get_A_Grip View Post
I personally like the Prime M 12mm better than the Revo 12.4mm.

As others have said, it has a softer hit, with a little more deflection. Having the lowest possible deflection turns out not to be the best feature in a cue for me.

I really want to buy the Cynergy shaft now, so I can decide if I may like that shaft even better.

--> I now own 3 CF shafts. A cue companies dream customer. Lol

_______
I have never tried the REVO 12.4, but I have shot with the 12.9 and I like the Becue 12mm better than that one.

I tried the REVO before the Becue and it didn't excite me. When I first shot with the Becue, I thought, "damn, I wouldn't mind having one of these", but I didn't rush out to buy one. Later, I got an offer I couldn't refuse, so I jumped on it.