Thread: Q is real
View Single Post
Old
  (#17)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-18-2019, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiasdad View Post
You obviously missed being notified that
Disinformation is necessary as the bad guys
Read the comns as well.

In your case I'm not certain
even the 2x4 would work.
So, it isn't really lying to the patriotic people, because it's only lying to the Deep State perps?

But the story is that the Russia effort, and AG Sessions' (actual) non-recusal hiding behind a supposed recusal, were the cover stories that were designed to trick the DS.

How does revealing THAT tactical disinformation move help confuse the DS? It puts them on notice, by burning the alleged cover story.

To me, someone telling me they are only lying to me for my own good, or because the ends justify the means, tells me they are lying. Maybe lying about the 'we're only lying for your own good' part also. I'd consider that as a strong possibility immediately upon hearing such an admission. So what else are they lying about, now that we know they are lying liars?

So, maybe if I have a concussion I'd understand it better? That almost makes too much sense. Brain damage will help me buy inticulous things for sure.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 07-18-2019 at 03:14 PM.