Thread: Q is real
View Single Post
Old
  (#23)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-14-2019, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiasdad View Post
MAGA coalition you will find to be the grifters.
You mean MAGA coalition I already knew to be grifters. Of course they are grifters. Them being quite obviously grifters is why I made the sarcastic remark in the first place about the irony of the position those grifters have adopted. Here's that remark again....even though you must have seen it as you have just quoted it."Cliff notes version......Grifters are bad people!!!!! Send us money instead!!!!"

By the way don't forget that tomorrow August 15th is the day that QAnon patriot believers are supposed to call the Supreme Court and demand Scotus provide proof that RBG is alive, seeing as they are adamant she died in November and they are worried that Trump is running out of time to have control over nominating a replacement

Mike