Thread: Q is real
View Single Post
Old
  (#25)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-14-2019, 01:48 PM

But you just sent me that link to the boiling frog guy saying Q was a psyop, and full of schnitt.

If he's right (and you agree with him), then Q is itself a fraud and a distraction, and part of the method of control. If Q is right, instead, then the white hats have it all under control, and will soon take care of the deep state.

You say Q is right, but then you don't even believe what they say? Color me confused at your position.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn