View Single Post
Old
  (#12)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

08-18-2019, 08:24 AM

This reminds me of a glorious new addition to our neighborhood that I can see from my house. It is an office for a doctor/surgeon that offers implants, tummy tucks,other plastic surgery and they specialize in Vaginal Rejuvenation. My area is full of "comfortable people" and not to far from what most people would call wealthy neighborhoods. I figured when it opened it would not be very interesting to look over there but let me tell you what..... It is a nonstop parade of MILFS and stripper ho types in and out of that place! Some of the cars/SUVs coming in and out are top shelf too Every time I do yard work I see something worth seeing

Damn that makes me sound perverted as hell doesn't it!