View Single Post
Old
  (#13)
Non Smoker
AzB Silver Member
Non Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-18-2019, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Money View Post
This reminds me of a glorious new addition to our neighborhood that I can see from my house. It is an office for a doctor/surgeon that offers implants, tummy tucks,other plastic surgery and they specialize in Vaginal Rejuvenation. My area is full of "comfortable people" and not to far from what most people would call wealthy neighborhoods. I figured when it opened it would not be very interesting to look over there but let me tell you what..... It is a nonstop parade of MILFS and stripper ho types in and out of that place! Some of the cars/SUVs coming in and out are top shelf too Every time I do yard work I see something worth seeing

Damn that makes me sound perverted as hell doesn't it!

Where do you live? I could help you with your yard work.

Every so often, I like to stick my head out the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture.

You don't need drugs to enjoy Pink Floyd, you need Pink Floyd to enjoy drugs

Every once in a while, I need to be serenaded by a 7 foot clown.