View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

08-20-2019, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsh98 View Post
But these tables are not Gold Crowns... They are Rasson tables. I'm not sure why you are making a comparison. The design seems fairly clever, in that the slate screw threads into a sliding block. There is an adjuster on the bottom side. It seems that you should be able to make the adjustments from the bottom side of the table, without a need to access the slate screw.

The OP asked if this design could be used on pool table slate. I'm not sure why he would ask, as this is the exact design that is used on select Rasson pool tables. I just figured that he was trolling, so I posted the link to the Rasson page.

I'm not looking to argue with you. I really don't care. I've not yet worked on a Rasson Victory table, and likely won't get the opportunity. I live in an area where Brunswick Gold Crown I's and Olhausen residential tables are in abundance.
Ok, I understand that, but just a though here. When you level the seams of the slate, do you only shim one side of the slate to make the seam flat, or if needed, do you shim both sides of the seam until its flat and level? How many leveling points are at the seam of the slate with the pictured leveling system?