View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
RichSchultz
AzB Silver Member
RichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-29-2019, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemosconi View Post
Is the finish degraded? or is it that you simply want to clean off the residue built up on the existing finish and then just maintain the existing finish look. I would just use a high gread furniture polish- not the spray type like Pledge, but a creme based like Parker & Bailey - that will remove residue and keep the same look of the existing finish and also preserve it. Just go to a Local hardware store and ask for a high grade furniture polish, or consult a high end furniture store in your area. shopping the internet under high grade furniture creme polish may help also. Some of the citrus based furniture polish products in NON Aerosol sprays could work as well.
I feels a bit tacky. I know a satin finish looks flat but this looks like the bare wood.