The Balabushka once owned by Phil Spector

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Hair

Did you buy wigs the same place Spector buys his? You do know that is a wig, right? Spector is very nearly bald. Why would anyone spend money to have hair like that? Then again, he is quite nuts.

I think he got something like 20-to-life.

Mine was real, I thought I was a rock star back then
Now I'm just a hippie under pressure

This Balabushka which really is a nice piece of history.
Phil Spector was instrumental in forming rock music as we know it.
Too bad that his fascination with guns and strange lifestyle led to this murder.

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
What a buzz kill, I only need what 10-30k for the cue and another half million for the car??? Imagination sucks when its only in your head lol.

G.G.

Ha, last Daytona Coupe that sold was ten million! If my imagination ever gets out of my head we are all in trouble!!

Larry

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Ha, last Daytona Coupe that sold was ten million! If my imagination ever gets out of my head we are all in trouble!!

Larry

Here is Phil Spectors old ride, it was not much of a street car and he got a ton of tickets from it, it was a race car and very rare.

cobra_daytona_2287d.jpg

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have seen pics of that cue before, i'd love to own it. its great!!! he was kinda weird, i think i'd have to wear latex gloves if I touched it, that guy is bad news,

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Wooow ..... stunning Cue ..... very impressive.

Berny
<-- wonder how he could have missed this Thread that long :scratchhead:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Here's a sweet Spector Balabushka

Attachments

• 20190706_134551.jpg
    20190706_134551.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 329

bstroud

Deceased
Here is Phil Spectors old ride, it was not much of a street car and he got a ton of tickets from it, it was a race car and very rare.

cobra_daytona_2287d.jpg

I rode in that car with Phil from the Billiard Den to Cantors Deli.
The car only had a fiberglass sort of a passenger seat. Really uncomfortable.
His bodyguard followed us in a Ferrari Dino.

When we got to Cantors the place was full with Hells Angles. One group got up so Phil could have their table. He was well respected then.

bill Stroud

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

When we got to Cantors the place was full with Hells Angles. One group got up so Phil could have their table. He was well respected then.

bill Stroud
Cool article on this car: https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a15149002/death-deception-and-the-4-million-cobra-feature/

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

bill Stroud
Cool article on this car: https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a15149002/death-deception-and-the-4-million-cobra-feature/ Here's where it is now: https://www.simeonemuseum.org/collection/1964-shelby-cobra-daytona-coupe/