Replacing K66 cushions, any reason to not get Accu-Fast?

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am restoring a table, actually more like making a halfway decent table I got for free into something I can be proud of and happy to have in my house. I had an Olhausen in the past and liked how well the rails responded and the fact they give lifetime warranty makes me wonder if I should just get them or a standard K66 rail cushion.

Thoughts?

Stealthimage_r

Registered
If your table that you are restoring uses k66 profile then definitely go with accufast cushions. You won't regret it.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If your table that you are restoring uses k66 profile then definitely go with accufast cushions. You won't regret it.

This is my thought too. If I am going through all this work I want to keep it for life.

Thanks! :thumbup:

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I agree! It would be a toss up between the Artemis K-66 and Accu-fast, and the Artemis are crazy expensive for any table that isn't a commercial. I briefly thought about having my Anniversary redone with Artemis K-66 since one of the great mechanics around here once told me that the old Monarch Super-speeds on the original Anniversaries were actually K-66 profile, but I decided to go with the K-55 Artemis. No regrets, the Artemis K-55 rock!, so I'm pretty sure their K-66 would be very comparable.